Monday, March 16, 2015

Because


Because sometimes it helps to write it down.


Because mama has always wanted a crafty corner all to her self.


Because I can't resist when she says, "Mommy I want to take a picture!"


Because my obsession with cloth diapers and wool soakers is still a big part of my mothering.


Because there is 'round the clock crafting in this home. Love.


Because my children giving me their art as gifts just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.


Because I'm married to the sweetest man in the universe.


Because we needed a giant wooden horse to play with their handmade bow and arrows.  Doesn't everyone?


Because having a broken pencil sharpener is NOT an option in this family.


Because I want a spinning wheel and you have to start somewhere.


Because I have a 5 year old girl that likes horses.


Because it was time to go on a "Boys Day."


Because noodles dyed in food coloring makes perfect jewelry.


Because watching this sweet girl put on a ballet performance to cheer up her crying sister just made me melt.

 

 
Because I can't resist putting my babes in wool pants and soft shoes.
 
 
Because he wanted to learn about seeds in winter.
 
 
Because my husbands note on Valentines day morning went perfect with my coffee.
 
 
Because I love this child's, excuse me, this "King's" imagination.
 
 
These are just a few of the pictures that I have taken recently just because.  Please comment below and leave a link to your blog if you would like to join in and post some pics just "Because."
 
Have a great day.
 
Always,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment