Thursday, March 19, 2015

Outdoors

It was the perfect winter day today so we spent lots of time outdoors.  Our first stop was the nice park right  across the street.









It was so nice.  The air was crisp and cold accompanied by a nice warm glow from the sun.
 
We left the park to have lunch and went to the library for an hour to check out new books.  Our final outside adventure ended in us walking around town.  We live right on the edge of a small, cute little town.  Literally.  This was the children's first time walking around town exploring what was there.  It was lots of fun.  I'll take pictures in town the next time.  My husband was at work and being outside crossing busy streets with all my children alone made me just a little nervous.  I didn't want to be distracted by taking pictures.
 
The nice thing about homeschooling year round is that you can decide on a whim to scratch all the workbook plans and head outdoors.
 
I'm so glad we did.
 
I hope you enjoyed your day today.
 
 
Always,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment