Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bird Tradition

I love tradition or rituals.  Especially when they involve my children or husband.  Myself and this little guy have had a bird watching tradition for a couple years now.  He and I woke up early (he's a very early riser) and of course he asked to go and listen to birds on the porch with a cup of hot chocolate.....of course.


Yes we were back in our winter coats.  The winter clothes are packed up, but not put away.  Now I don't feel so bad that I've been to busy to put them away.



Living in or home in Michigan we spied these beautiful babes with their mama right outside the boys bedroom window.

We heard about 5 or 6 different birds on this morning, but we only saw 3. 
 
It was so nice (and really cold) spending time with this precious boy I've been given.

Love,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment