Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sewing and Knitting Alike




Oh I just about cried watching how cute this little guy is in his mama made pants.  These are a favorite of mine.  Quick Change Trousers by Anna Marie Horner.


My second oldest requested blue socks.  I managed to get them for him on his birthday.  They are my favorite sock pattern.  Rye Socks by Tincanknits on Ravelry.



 
I was so happy to make this hoodie for my sweet hubby.  It the Kids to Adult Hoodie by Lion Brand Yarns.  It fits him perfectly and he loves it so much.  I love when they love what I make them.  It makes me even happier that I made it for them.  Ahem...yes he's modeling his sweater with shorts and flip flops.  I sort of didn't finish it until the beginning of summer.  Good thing we live by the water and can count on lots of cold days in summer here.
 
Mmmmm, I just love making for my loves.
 
I hope you're having a great day.


Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment