Thursday, June 25, 2015

Because


Because handmade clothes are my favorite clothes and I have plans for many, many more of them.



Because easy science experiments are fun.  The bouncy egg experiment can be found in one of Steve Spanglers books.



Because I love finding wildflowers that grow outside and decorating the inside of our home.


Because one of these books has been on my "to read" list for too long and it's time I stop wondering what all of these bees are doing and actually find out.


Because.....Laaaaavender......ohmmmmmmmmm.


Because I'm am going to get a handle on ALL of this laundry once and for all.  Yes, yes I am.


Because there are beautiful people in the world.  You know who you are.  Thank you so much again!



Because these ever changing windows sills in my kitchen are just a delight.


Because I don't like buying certain things, throwing them away, and then buying them again.


Because babes in handmades are better than apple pie. (and there isn't much that's better than apple pie.)

Thanks for stopping by.  If you've found beauty in your life and want to tell the world just "Because" leave a comment and link.

Have a wonderful Thursday.
 
Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment